Icom M94D VHF Marine Radio w/AIS DSC [M94D 21]
M94D VHF Marine Radio with AIS & DSC
Simplified AIS and DSC in One Package
The simplified AIS and DSC functions add further assurance for safety at sea. With the integrated AIS receiver, real-time AIS vessel traffic information is shown on the display. The AIS target call function allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call. Distress calls can be made with the rear panel button.
6W RF Output Power and 10 Hours of Operating Time
The IC-M94D’s 6 watts *1 of transmit power provides an extended communication range for the user. Supplied 2400 mAh (typical) high capacity Li-ion battery, BP-306 provides 10 hours of operating time, under normal conditions *2.
*1 5 W for AUS version/*2 Approximate, typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio.
Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output
Icom’s custom high-power capacity speaker delivers a loud 1500 mW (typical) audio output with improved acoustic sound clarity for noisy maritime environments.
Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint. You can assign a maximum of 50 favorite fishing spots or destinations as waypoints.
Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions
The radio floats with a flashing LED light to help you retrieve it from the water. Pressing the distress button while Float’n Flash is working will transmit the MOB distress signal, rather than the plain undesignated one for better protection of sailors.
- Class-H DSC VHF marine handheld transceiver with simplified AIS
- Built-in AIS and DSC combination adds further assurance for safety at sea
- 6 W output power for reliable long-distance communication
- Significantly increased audio output power to 1500 mW (crystal clear communications even in any maritime environment)
- Icom common UI offers intuitive operation
- Simplified navigation function to a specified waypoint or MOB waypoint
- 11 hours (approx.) of long battery life with the supplied 2400 mAh (typ.) high capacity Li-ion battery pack
- Float’ n Flash: The radio floats with a flashing red LED light for easier retrieval from the water
- IPX7 waterproof construction
- Integrated GPS
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.25 lbs
- UPC: 731797039682